Friends, now you will see the dark mode features on all popular apps. Then why is Instagram behind? So Instagram has also introduced Dark Mode features for its users. Hello, friends welcome you to a new step-by-step guide tutorial. Today I discuss how to enable Instagram dark mode.
Dark mode not only protects your eyes. Also, it protects your device’s battery life. If the dark mode is enabled on your device then it reduces the blue light effect. Which will help you for better sleep.
According to the Instagram support page, those users who use Android 10 or iOS 13 will be able to use Dark Mode. But don’t worry!
You need to enable system dark mode from android or iOS. And then will find the dark mode on Instagram.
But for Android users, there is a plus point. They can enable the dark mode through Instagram apps. They didn’t need to upgrade their system to android 10. Just need to update Instagram apps to the latest version.
In this step by step guide article, I covered some queries related to dark mode in Instagram
- How to enable dark mode on Instagram android?
- Instagram dark mode iPhone.
- How to make dark mode for Instagram on pc?
- dark mode for Instagram not working.
If you are searching for this type of question to enable dark mode on your Instagram then you are in the right place. Let’s start the discussion…
How to enable Instagram dark mode on android?
- First, open your Instagram apps.
- Now below you will find your profile icon. Tap on it.
- At the top right corner, you will find a hamburger menu. Tap on it.
- Now choose settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the theme.
- Now select dark. And you are done.
How to turn on dark mode for Instagram on iOS?
- Open your device settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the display and brightness option.
- In appearance, you will find light mode is selected by default. Tap on dark.
- Open your Instagram apps and you will find that it’s converted into dark mode.
How to make dark mode for Instagram on pc?
There is no special option to enable dark mode for Instagram. You need to use any dark mode extension on your browser. Either you can enable the force dark mode on your chrome browser. Here how.
- Open your chrome browser.
- Now type chrome://flags/ in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- You will find a search bar. Search dark mode.
- Now enable the first option Force Dark Mode for Web Contents.
- Below you will find the Relaunch option. Click on it to apply the settings.
How to fix if the Instagram dark mode not working?
If you are an android user then try to update your operating system to the latest version. If there is no update then update your Instagram apps. And follow the process I discuss before.
If you are an iPhone user then your iOS version should be iOS 13 to enable dark mode for Instagram. Because you cannot enable this option through Instagram apps. Also, try to update your Instagram apps to the latest version.
Related Reading: How to post on Instagram from the laptop?
If you are a dark mode lover and want to use Instagram dark mode then I hope this article will help you a lot. If you face any problem then you must comment below, I will try to help you as soon as possible.
You can share this article with your friends so that they can also use this interesting feature. Keep visiting and keep sharing.