Do you know how to make Google Chrome the default browser on your device? Don’t worry! In today’s guide techsukhen teaches you how to make Google Chrome default browser on android, windows, and mac.
Google Chrome is still the top choice of internet browsers. It has features that allow you to access everything at the same time. With the help of an add-on, users can perform multiple tasks – in one browser window – without having to exit out and come back in.
Google Chrome is easier to use than any other web browser. Also, it has a lot of user-friendly features. Also, it is developed for the fastest web browser.
With a single click, it opens the webpage you want. That why you didn’t think twice to make Chrome your default web browser.
Note: If the google chrome browser isn’t installed on your device then download and install it. Then follow the below steps.
How to make Google Chrome default browser in windows 10
- First, open settings (windows key + I).
- Now click on Apps.
- From the left pane select default apps.
- Now scroll down and you will find that the web browser option is set in Microsoft edge. Click on it and select google chrome.
- Now you successfully set Google Chrome as your default web browser on windows.
Related Reading: How to change language in google chrome?
How to make chrome default browser in android
- First, open settings apps from your android device.
- Now scroll down and select Apps.
- In the Apps option select Manage apps.
- At the top right corner, you will find a three-dot icon. Click on it and select default apps.
- Now tap on the browser option. You will find the list of the web browsers installed on your device. Just tap on chrome to make it default.
Related Reading: How to install chrome extension on android device?
How to set Google Chrome as default browser on mac
- First, click on the Apple logo at the top left corner.
- Now select system preferences.
- In the system preferences find and click on general.
- Now you will find many options. Find the default web browser and click on it.
- You will find the list of installed web browsers on your device. From them select chrome. And you are done.
Related Reading: How to clear cache in google chrome?
How to set Google as default browser on iPhone or iPad
- First, open settings from your iPhone or iPad.
- Now search chrome and tap to open it.
- In the next window, you will find the default browser app option is set to safari. Simply tap on it and select chrome.
Why you should use google chrome as your default web browser?
There are many reasons to make google chrome as your default browser. Here the list
- User friendly.
- Support all types of devices.
- Safe and secure.
Friends I hope now you can easily set Chrome as your default web browser. If you want to open any links directly in chrome then you need to set it default.
This step-by-step guide on how to make Google Chrome default browser will help you in this situation.
Personally, I use chrome for its faster page loading features. Additionally, this browser is a very user-friendly design that makes me interested to use it.
Guys if you love any other web browser for browsing then please let me know. Just comment below the browser name and why you love it.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and social media platforms. Check our How to section for more free interesting guides and tips.