We feel very irritated when unwanted notifications are shown on your device. So if you are wanted to know how to stop chrome notification then this step-by-step guide is for you.
When we visit a website, a pop-up notification comes for the subscription. Which 99 percent of the people allow it.
But in the future when we turn on the internet on our phone and do some important work or read a good article on a website, it disturbs us a lot.
The reason for this unwanted notification is that we allow that website to send notifications on our phones. It may be intentional or unintentional. But there are also some websites that send out spam notifications continuously.
So friends, if you also have this problem and want to know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome, then you have come to the right place.
Today I will let you know through this article how you can turn off Google Chrome notifications on your phone or laptop.
How to stop chrome notification in mobile?
- First, open Google chrome from your android device.
- Now at the top right corner, you will find a three-dot icon. Click on it.
- A Pop-up menu opens, from it select settings.
- Now choose site settings.
- In the next window select notifications.
- Now you will find that a toggle button is enabled. Disable it.
Related Reading: How to change language in google chrome?
Turn off Chrome notifications Windows 10/ MacBook?
- Open Google Chrome on your windows 10 device.
- On the right side of the address bar, you will find a three-dot icon. Click on it.
- A pop-up window opens. From it select settings.
- From the left panel select privacy and security and then choose site settings.
- In the next window choose notifications under permission.
- Now in the default behavior choose don’t allow sites to send notifications.
Related Reading: How to make chrome your default browser?
How to disable chrome notification in windows 10 for specific sites?
Friends if you want to disable chrome notification for a specific site then chrome also provides this option. Want to know how? Then follow the below steps.
- Follow the same process to enter in the chrome notification settings area (Three-dot > settings > privacy and security > site settings > notification).
- Now you will find an option in the below notification window “Allowed to send notifications” with ADD button. Click on it.
- Now enter the website URL that you want to allow for sending notifications.
Related Reading: How to install chrome extension on android device?
How to disable chrome notification iPhone
- First, open chrome from your iPhone.
- Now at the down right corner, you will find a three-dot icon. Click on it and select settings.
- In the settings option scroll down and select content settings.
- Now you will find Block pop-ups option is enabled. Simply click on the toggle button to turn it off.
So friends if you are also facing irritation with chrome notification then this step-by-step guide will help you. I discuss the methods for all operating systems. Whatever your operating system android, ios, mac, or windows.
If you enjoyed this article then please share it with your friends and social media. Visit our how-to section for more interesting guides.