Friends, when you open a website in your Google Chrome browser, is it too late to open, or is there a hang or lagging error in your Google Chrome? And that’s exactly why you want to know how to clear cache in chrome?
Friends welcome you to another new step-by-step guide tutorial. Today, I will discuss the cache and cookies in this article and how to clear them from Google Chrome?
What is cache?
Friends, when you access a website in your Google Chrome browser, the Chrome browser saves some important information about the website in its cache and cookies.
Actually, Cache is a good feature that is temporary storage. Which saves some data from a website for fast loading and better user experience.
Cache usually saves some important data of the website like image audio files etc. As a result, when you visit that website for the second time, it loads very quickly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are our browser information. Browser information means the details of which websites you have visited or where you have logged in etc.
So friends, after getting this information, you may think that cache and cookies are a good thing. But now you may be wondering that since it is useful then why should I clear my cache?? Right!
Why you need to clear cache and cookies?
When you use the Chrome browser regularly, temporary files or cache files are saved in that browser. As a result, any outdated files in it may be corrupted. Which slows down your browser.
So you should clear your browser’s cache or browsing data from time to time. This allows your Chrome browser to work fresh and fast. By the way, friends now let’s check how you can clear the cache of your Chrome browser.
How to clear the google chrome cache on a computer?
- Open your chrome browser on your computer and click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Now select more tools and then go to clear browsing data. Either you can use the clear cache chrome shortcut (Ctrl + shift + Del) key.
- You will be redirected to a new tab where you need to select the time range. And select which data you want to clear.
- After that click on Clear data.
How to clear cache in chrome mobile?
- First, open your chrome browser from mobile.
- Now tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner and select settings.
- Again scroll down and select Privacy and security.
- In the privacy and security tab select the first option Clear browsing data.
- Now choose advanced and select the desire option like browsing history, cookies and site data, cached images and files, etc.
- After select all the desire options tap on Clear data.
Friends below are some questions related to clear cache in chrome. Many people ask for the answers. So I added them to this article for my readers.
If you have any other questions or better suggestions related to this topic then you can comment below. So that I can improve this information better.
Q1. Is it safe to delete the Google Chrome cache?
Yes friends it is safe. If you clear your browser cache and cookies from time to time then it works smoothly and faster.
Q2. What happens if you clear cache Chrome?
If you clear cache and cookies on your chrome browser, it will delete all the data save on your browser. It may be login information, image website logo, etc.
After clearing Chrome’s cache, if you visit the previously visited website again, it will take some time to load for the first time. Also, if you have saved the login details on a website, you have to re-enter it.
Friends, this was the guide about how to clear cache in chrome. If you face any problem in your chrome browser then the best way to fix it by clearing its browsing data.
If you like this article then please share it with your friends. Because your support gives me a motivation to bring the new and interesting article like this. You can subscribe to this blog to get the latest update. Either you can check how to section in this website for more guides.