You can keep your account secure by enabling the profile lock option on Facebook. Don’t know how to use it? Here’show to lock profile in Facebook.
For the popularity of Facebook, all the hackers aim at it. As a result, there are a lot of chances to leak the personal information of any FB user.
Facebook was released in 2004. In a short time, Facebook going a more popular social media. You may be annoyed to hear that many Facebook profiles were hacked between 2004 and 2020.
Exactly for this reason, we social media users should take important note that how we can keep our social media accounts safe and secure. Facebook also continues to provide new privacy updates with new features to maintain its popularity.
By enabling features it will allow you to completely lock your Facebook profile. Only your or your friend’s friend can see the full details of your profile.
As a result, only your Facebook friends can see the details of your profile. An unknown person who is not on your friend list will not be able to see your profile details.
If someone access or inquires about your Facebook profile while it is locked, Facebook will show a notification stating that the profile has been locked. So are you wondering how to enable it? Here’s how.
How to lock Facebook profile in android
Friends, if you are an android user, you must be using Facebook apps. Enabling a Facebook profile lock from a smartphone is relatively easy. To do that you need to follow some easy steps that I discuss below:
- First, open Facebook and click on the profile icon.
- Below the profile picture tap on the three-dot icon.
- Now tap on the lock profile.
- To confirm again tap on Lock your profile.
- After that, a message will appear 👉 you lock your profile. Just tap on ok and you successfully lock your Facebook profile.
How to lock profile in Facebook in iPhone
- First, open Facebook from your internet browser and log in with your id and password.
- Now visit your profile option. You will find a three-dot option below your profile picture, just tap on it.
- Now select the lock profile option.
- Click on lock your Facebook profile again to confirm. Thats it.
How to lock Facebook profile from pc
- First, open Facebook from your internet browser.
- At the top right corner, click on your profile icon.
- Right side you will find a three-dot icon. Click on it and select lock profile.
- A pop-up window appears. Click on lock your profile. Again click on ok.
How to unlock a Facebook profile?
- Open Facebook.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Click on the three-dot icon and select unlock your profile.
- Then tap on unlock.
Q1. Why there is no lock profile option in my Facebook?
Q2. How to lock Facebook profile for non friends?
So friends this was the guide about how to lock profile in Facebook. After reading this article you must enable your Facebook profile lock.
Because it will give you extra security in the online world. So just enable it and secure your social media account. If you have any questions regarding this topic just comment below. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends.