Whatsapp has launched a new feature where you can directly message an unknown number without saving them in your contact list. If you are searching for that here’s how to send whatsapp message without saving number.
We all know that to message someone on WhatsApp, we must first save their phone number to our phone book. After that, we can begin a WhatsApp conversation.
It may be a lengthy process for you because there may be situations when you may need to message an unknown person for a particular task or a while.
In that case, you don’t want to save that number in your phonebook to message on WhatsApp.
You may have already learned that this task can be done using a third-party application. But it may affect your privacy.
So WhatsApp has launched a new feature thinking about all these aspects. Where you can message an unknown number directly from WhatsApp without saving them.
So let’s check how you can use this whatsapp feature to send messages to an unsaved number. Also, I share another method if you want, can try it.
How to send whatsapp message without saving number
- First open WhatsApp.
- Tap the message bubble at the bottom right.
- Click on the search icon and type the unknown number.
- Once the number is typed, you will see an option called Chat on the right side. Tap there.
- And then you can easily message that number without saving it in your contact list.
How to send WhatsApp message without saving number using the web browser
Apart from the above-mentioned method you can also try this method. Find out how you can send messages directly to WhatsApp without saving a contact using your phone’s web browser.
- First, open your phone’s web browser.
- Then enter the link by typing and visit “https://wa.me/ (mobile number with country code)“, e.g. – https://wa.me/916526xxxxxx.
- Click on the Continue to Chat button.
- Then you will be redirected to WhatsApp and from there you can message that unsaved number.
How to send message in WhatsApp without saving number using group chat
If you want to message a member of a WhatsApp group without saving their number. Here’s how:
- First, open the WhatsApp group.
- If that person has sent a message within the group, tap on their username or mobile number.
- A popup window will open where tap on the message icon and you will be redirected.
- Then you can chat with that person.
How to send whatsapp message without saving number using Truecaller
Many of us use the Truecaller application to check caller IDs for unknown numbers. So if you don’t want to follow all the above methods and want to directly use Truecaller to message on WhatsApp to a new number then it is possible.
If you are using the truecaller application and receive a call from a new number, you will see a WhatsApp button on the caller info screen. Which can be very useful for us to chat directly without adding all those contacts to the contact list. Here’s how:
- First, open the Truecaller application from your phone.
- Then find the number of people you recently talked to from the call history.
- Then tap on that number to open the profile.
- If you scroll down and check below, you will see the WhatsApp button, tap on it and you will be done.
How to whatsapp without saving number on pc
If you want to whatsapp to unsaved contacts through pc or computer, you can do so. Before you continue you must remember that if you whatsapp by WhatsApp Web on your PC, confirm that it’s logged in. Or if you use whatsapp app then ok. Now follow the below steps:
- First, open the browser from your PC.
- Open a tab and type the link https://wa.me/ (mobile number with country code)“, e.g. – https://wa.me/916526xxxxxx and click enter button.
- Now click on the Continue to Chat button.
- You will be redirected to the whatsapp apps if you use. Either you will see an option to use whatsapp web, click on it.
- Then you can chat with that unsaved contact.
Below are some questions related to this topic. So I added them to this article with answers for my readers. If you have any other questions then you can also comment below.
Can I send WhatsApp message without adding contact?
Yes, you can do that. For this whatsapp has launched a new feature for its users. Just you have to type the number in the chat window search bar. For more reference follow the above guide.
How do I send a message to a new contact on WhatsApp?
If you want to send a message to a new contact on whatsapp, follow the steps. First, copy the number. Then open whatsapp and tap on the message icon at the bottom right corner. Now click on the search icon and paste that number.
You will see a chat option next to the number. Click there to start chatting.
How do I send a WhatsApp message to someone not in my contacts?
To send a message on whatsapp you didn’t need someone in your contacts. For that, you can try above discussed methods like web browser links, group chat, trucaller etc.
Now it’s easy to send messages to unsave contacts. Because of whatsapp’s new handy features. Also, you can try another method that I share in this article.
I hope this article “how to send whatsapp message without saving number” helps you a lot. If yes don’t forget to share this with your friends. And must follow us for more tips like this.