I think you must feel frustrated when you want to install chrome extension on android device that you use in your computer browser.
If you use firefox you can use some extensions by firefox addons, but chrome needs to upgrade these features.
For your solution, I made this article, where you will learn how to install a chrome extension on android device.
If you want to install a chrome extension on your smartphone it is possible but you need to use different web browsers.
In this way, you can use a chrome extension for your android device. You don’t need to follow any tricks or didn’t need to root your android device.
But in this way, you have to face a problem that is you can use only the limited extension, I mean you have a limitation to use chrome extension on an android device. This is the difference between a computer browser and smartphone browsers.
Ways to install chrome-extension on an android device
As I discussed before that you can use the chrome extension on an android device with the help of any other web browser. here’s the list below.
1. Kiwi Browser
Kiwi browser is a fast and secure browser like chrome. This browser is made with WebKit and chromium that makes the browser most popular. Also, the page loading speed is about to same as the chrome browser.
Some great features of the kiwi browser are incredible page load speed, support extension, pop-up blocker, Night mode, block trackers, and many more.
The main plus point of this browser is that it supports chrome extension.
- Open play store and then search for Kiwi browser
- After installing it successfully, open the browser.
- Now click on Three-dot and then find Extension.
- After clicking on Extension, you need to “ Enable Developer Mode”.That is shown in the picture.
- Now search for “chrome webstore” and visit the chrome webstore page to install any extension that you need.
- Search for your extension and then click on “Add to chrome”.It starts downloading immediately to install.
- After completing the downloads It wants permission to install the extension for your browser, You need to click on “ok”.
- That’s it.
2. Yandex browser
Yandex is a free and open-source browser created by a Russian company. This browser is actually based on chromium. For these reasons, you can use the chrome extension on this browser.
The main advantage of this browser is that it double-checks the web page that you access by Kaspersky security and confirm that there is any virus that was attached to the page you search.
Yandex using the technology of the opera browser that helps you to load your pages quite fast in slow connection also.
- Visit the play store on an android device and search for YandexBrowser.
- Click on install to install the browser on your device.
- After completing the installation process open the browser.
- You will find a search bar in the middle position on your screen tap on it and search for a chrome webstore.
- After opening the chrome webstore search for your extension and then click on Add to chrome.
- It will take a few seconds to download. After you want to give permission to install it on your browser by click on “ Add extension”.
- That’s it.
If you want to check where your extension is installed simply Click on three-dot in the address bar below and then find Extension.
Related Reading: How to clear cache in google chrome?
So friends I think you like this tutorial. where I tell you how you can install a chrome extension on an android device.
I think after reading this tutorial you must save your time. because now you can do your job with your smartphone anywhere.
Also, you will save more storage from your device. you didn’t need to install the full version of any application. just you need to install the extension in your browser that’s it.
If you like this article is helpful for you please comment below and share it with your friends.