Want to create a bootable USB from iso? what are the best windows 10 bootable USB tools, Which makes it easy to build a bootable Pendrive?
how to create a bootable USB from iso using Rufus
Required things to create bootable USB in Rufus
- Insert your USB drive into your laptop or pc.
- Now run the software “Rufas” that you download.
- Rufas automatically detect the USB drive. If you insert multiple USB drives you need to select the USB.
- You need to select your downloaded iso file location by click on the “Select” shown in the picture.
- Now choose partition scheme GPT or MBR.
If you didn’t know what is your partition scheme just follow the steps below.
- you can change the volume label to any name.
- Under the volume label, you will find the file system, make it default. Didn’t need to change
- Now click on start. It says for format your drive to clean install of windows just click ok and wait until the process is finished.
- you will show a notification when your USB flash drive is ready.
- that’s it.
How to create bootable Pendrive using power iso?
- First of all, you need to download the iso of windows and the power iso tool.
- After download PowerISO install it. when the installation is completed run the software.
- Now select tool > create bootable USB drive from the menu bar of power iso.
- It says permission, allows it, and a new pop-up open for creating a bootable USB drive.
- First, you need to select the iso image by clicking on the folder icon. shown in the picture.
- Same as Rufus it automatically detects your USB drive. If you use multiple USB drives just manually select the drive path.
- Now you didn’t need to change anything just click on start.
- It asks you to give permission to formating your drive, Just select ok.
- It starts inserting the bootable file into your USB drive. Wait until it’s completed the process.
- After complete the process, you will find a notification. Now you can use your USB drive as a bootable drive.
- That’s it.
Create bootable USB using the Microsoft media creation tool
But the method is very reliable. This tool is available on Microsoft’s official website. Follow the process shown below to create a bootable drive.
- Download the Microsoft media creation tool.
- Now run it by double click. It takes a few moments to load.
- Read the terms and conditions and select Accept.
- You will find two options just select ” Create installation media for another pc“. And then click on next.
- Uncheck the recommended options for this pc. And select language, edition, and architecture, and then click Next.
- Select USB flash drive(minimum 8 GB requires).
- Now you will find your USB drive and click on next.
- that’s it.