Do you want to save your favourite videos from Facebook on your phone gallery? Want to know how To Save Facebook Videos To Gallery Without Any App? But you don’t understand which method would be better.
Don’t worry! stay with me in this article to know how to save Facebook videos to a phone gallery. Here I tell both methods to download Facebook videos. You can use any third-party software or any online tool.
There is no doubt that Facebook is one of the most popular social media apps nowadays. Over 2.45 billion active users make Facebook the world’s largest social media platform.
Where you can find one by one the most interesting features like chatting with your friends, knowing the world with the latest news, making a video call, discussing with your friends by creating a group, promoting your business, and many more.
Every user attracts to its neat and clean user-friendly interface. Before you will find mostly images on your timeline. But now you will find mostly videos.
You may have liked any videos from Facebook. Or for some reason, you want to download videos from Facebook and save them to your phone gallery. So I will tell you in this step-by-step guide how to save Facebook videos to a phone gallery.
How to save Facebook videos to gallery without any app
Without installing any apps on your smartphone you can save Facebook videos to a gallery. For this, you have to use some online tools.
Follow the below guide to know how to use an online tool to save Facebook videos to your phone gallery. You can use this method for both platform android and ios:
- Open the video you want to download.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Tap on Copy link.
- Now open an internet browser from your smartphone.
- Then type fbdown.net into the URL bar and visit this website.
Paste the link in the “Enter the Facebook video link…” area. Then click on the download button.
- You will see the video quality list.
- Just select download video in normal quality. If you want to download in another quality then select more options.
- Now your video starts downloading automatically.
How to download Facebook videos on Android using an app
If you are downloading Facebook videos frequently for sharing on other social media platforms or for any other purpose, then it would be better to use any Facebook video downloader app.
But you do not understand which apps will work perfectly. Don’t worry! just follow the below guide to know how to save Facebook videos to a phone gallery using an app.
Note: It’s a free app so you may find many advertisements. Just close them and follow the guide properly to download your videos. It really works.
- First, open the play store application from your Android device. and download “Fastget for Facebook”.
- After installing open the application and allow the basic permission to access your file manager.
- Now go to Facebook and select your favourite video. Click on the video and you will find three-dot. Tap on it and select the copy link option.
- Now return to the fastget application. you will see that your Facebook video link is automatically detected. If not just tap on the paste link.
- After that click on the download option. It takes a while and shows the download format.
- Just choose your favourite format and tap on it. Your video will be downloaded automatically. You can check your video o your phone gallery.
How to save video from Facebook to iPhone
- First, open your Facebook app and then select the video which you want to download.
Now click on the share button and then select the copy link.
- Now open your web browser like Mozilla Firefox. Chrome and Safari do not support downloading.
- On the URL bar type fbdown.net and open the website.
- Now paste the video link that you copy from Facebook, where you found the Enter Facebook video link. And then tap on the download button.
- You will enter on the next page where you will find the video quality details. Select your video quality and tap on it.
- Your video will start downloading automatically. that’s it.
There are many questions related to this topic And also many people search for this answer. So I added them to this article for my readers.
Q1. How do I download a video from Facebook to my gallery?
To download a video from Facebook to your gallery just tap on the video and you will find three-dot. Click on it and select the copy link.
Now go to fbdown.net and paste your video URL then click on the download button. You will enter on the next page select your video quality and tap on it.
Your video will start downloading automatically. That it.
Q2. How do I download any video on my phone?
To download any video on your phone you need the video URL and snatube app. Just copy any video link and go to the snaptube app.
Paste your URL and access it. When your video will play on snatube you will find a download button. Just tap on it to download your video That’s it.
Q3. How can I download videos from Youtube on mobile?
Just open youtube on your phone browser and open the video that you want to download.
Now in the URL bar tap and add ss before youtube. Now access the URL again.
Now you will enter the downloading area. Just select your video quality and download your video.
Friends, I think now you can easily save Facebook videos to your phone gallery. If you want to use an app for that, it’s good.
But if have low space on your smartphone and download videos sometimes then use an online tool.
There are many tools and apps available on the internet. If you found any apps that are very helpful and easy to use then must comment below.