If you plan to travel outside of India, you will be required to show your final vaccine certificate. But do not know how to download it? Here’s I will show you how to download vaccine certificate.
To Download a vaccine certificate there are a few methods available. Many of you search for how to download vaccine certificate from Cowin app, download vaccine certificate without mobile number, download vaccine certificate using an Aadhar card?
If you’re looking for this kind of information, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll also provide you an additional tip for downloading vaccine certificates in a shorter way. So stick with me until the end of this post and use the instructions below to get your vaccine certificate.
How to download vaccine certificate from cowin?
- First, open your internet browser and visit Cowin’s official website i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Now Click on Register/sign in.
- You need to enter your registered mobile number. Then click on Get OTP.
- When you receive your OTP in the registered mobile number put it and click on verify and proceed.
- Now in the next window, you will enter the dashboard with the beneficiary name.
- On the below-right side, you will find an option to show certificate. Click on it.
- Here you will find three options to download your vaccine certificate. Normal download, International travel certificate, or save to Digi locker. Download as per your requirement.
How to download vaccine certificate from the Aarogya Setu app?
- First, open Aarogya Setu App from your mobile (If it is not installed on your phone then download from playstore and register).
- At the top, you will find the vaccination tab. Click on it.
- Now enter your mobile number and tap on proceed to verify.
- Put your OTP and click on proceed to verify.
- Now you will find a certificate icon with the beneficiary name. Click on it to download.
How to download Cowin Vaccine Certificate from DigiLocker App?
- First Download and install the DigiLocker app from playstore.
- Now below-right side tap on the Account option. Sign-in with your credentials. If you don’t have a DigiLocker account, then click on create an account. Here you need to enter some information such as name as per Aadhaar, DOB, any working mobile number, Security pin, email id, and Aadhaar number.
- At the top, you will find the central government tab. Click on View All.
- Now tap on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Now tap on what type of vaccine certificate (covid certificate or international certificate) you need.
- Enter your 14 digit REF Id or beneficiary Id. Then click on get document to download your vaccine certificate.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate on WhatsApp?
- First, save this number +91 9013151515 to your contacts As Covid vaccine.
- Then open whatsapp and go to chat and send a message ‘Hii‘.
- MyGov helpdesk Shows you two options. Choose Cowin Services.
- Then choose the second option Vaccination by typing ‘2’ in the message box.
- Again type ‘2’ to choose download covid vaccination certificate.
- An OTP will send to your device. Put it in the message box and send it.
- All the member names will show in the display. Choose which person certificate you want to download by putting the number.
- Then you will find a certificate that will send in PDF format. Click on download.