Now Whatsapp users can use voice status features.
Finally WhatsApp voice status features live for Android and iPhone devices.
If any whatsapp user is using the latest version of WhatsApp then they can easily use this feature.
Earlier this year, messaging platform whatsapp announced that WhatsApp users will be able to record their voice and share it as a status as a voice note.
And now these features have been made available for both Android and iPhone devices.
While sharing the voice status on WhatsApp, you can specify who can see your voice note.
You can share voice notes up to 30 seconds just like another type Whatsapp status.
If you want to know how to share voice status on your WhatsApp, or how to share voice status for a particular person? Keep reading this article till the end to know all this.
How to share voice note on WhatsApp status
- First, open the WhatsApp app.
- Then click on Status.
- Click on the pencil icon at the bottom right.
- Then at the bottom right you will see a mic icon tap and hold it and record your voice.
- Then click on send button to share.
How to share voice status for a particular person
- Open whatsapp > goto status > tap on pencil icon > tap and hold on the mic icon and record your voice.
- Then click on status (contacts) at the bottom left.
- Then select my contacts except or only share with option and click on done button.
- Then click send button to share.
Recently whatsapp also launched some new features like whatsapp chat lock, edit sent message etc. And more new features are going to be added in the future.
So if you want to know about all these latest updates then definitely follow our website on google news.