Friends welcome back again with a new interesting article for you. Today I will tell you how you can enable Facebook dark mode. For this, you didn’t need any third-party software. Because now you can do it easily through Facebook’s official website or apps.
Friends before dark mode is available for the desktop version only. But after publicly testing Facebook roll out the dark mode feature for iOS and Android apps user.
The most popular social networking platform Facebook was publicly testing Dark Mode on mobile which is announced on Twitter by notable tech blogger Jane Manchun Wong.
By enabling dark mode it changes the background from white to black. There are many reasons for the popularity of dark mode. Firstly it consumes less battery power because dark pixel consumes less power than the white ones.
Also, there is another advantage of dark mode is less straining on your eyes and reduce blue light. So it can help you to sleep better.
So if you are a Facebook user and want to know how to enable dark mode on Facebook on your phone and in the browser then follow the below step-by-step guide.
How to enable Facebook dark mode on android?
- First, update your Facebook to the latest version from the play store (If updated ignore it).
- Open Facebook app.
- Click on the hamburger menu.
- Scroll down and select the settings & privacy option.
- Now you will find the dark mode option. Tap on it.
- You will find three options (on, off & use system settings). Just select the ‘on‘ option to turn on dark mode.
How to enable Facebook dark mode on iPhone?
- Open the Facebook mobile app from your iOS device.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu from the top right corner.
- Scroll down and select the settings and privacy options.
- You will find the dark mode option. Just tap on it and select ‘On‘.
How to enable Facebook dark mode web version on desktop?
- First, open facebook.com from your internet web browser.
- Now login with your conditionals.
- In the top right corner, you will find a drop-down icon, click on it.
- Now select the Display & Accessibility option.
- Now enable the dark mode option by selecting the ‘On‘ option.
FAQ’s on Facebook dark mode
There are some frequently asked questions related to dark mode on Facebook. So I added them in this article with answers for my readers. If you have any suggestions or any queries related to this topic then feel free to ask me.
Q1. Is there a dark mode for Facebook?
Yes, friends there a dark mode available for Facebook. Before Facebook dark mode is a beta version of desktop. But now it will officially available for android and iOS.
Q2. How do I change my Facebook to Dark mode on my computer?
If you want to change facebook’s normal view to dark mode then open Facebook > tap on drop-down icon > Display & Accessibility option > dark mode.
Q3. Why doesn’t my Facebook have dark mode?
If you didn’t find the Facebook dark mode option then check that you are a beta tester from the play store. And must update your fb app to the latest version.
Q4. Why is my Facebook background black?
The reason black background of Facebook for the dark mode feature. By using dark mode you can save your battery power and also it will help your eyes from blue light.
Q5. What happened to dark mode on Facebook?
If you enable the dark mode feature then it will just change the Facebook background from white to black and the text color from black to white.
So friends this was the step-by-step guide on Facebook dark mode. I think now you can easily enable the dark mode feature on this popular social media.
Friends if you like this guide then share it with your friends and subscribe to this blog to get the latest content update like this.