Hello, friends welcome to another new step-by-step tutorial. Today in this article I will discuss how to add music to instagram story.
Instagram offers some tools to edit your photo with the help of which you can make your story beautiful. But if you want to make it more attractive, you need to add a lot of thinking to your story.
Maybe you have a nice photo or video. You have made it beautiful by sticking stickers and using different types of filters. But one of the most important things you miss is music. Yes, a song gives life to your photo.
Instagram provides many trending and old songs from its own library. You can also add songs from other music streaming services to use in your story, such as Spotify SoundCloud, etc.
Are you excited to know how to add music to your Instagram story? You must update your Instagram apps to the latest version. OK! Let’s follow the below step-by-step guide.
How to add music to Instagram story
- First, open Instagram apps from Android or IOS mobile.
- Now tap on “Your story” at the top left corner (you can take a photo by using the camera or select an existing photo from the gallery).
- Now tap on the sticker icon from the top.
- Choose the Music sticker or search for it.
- A music library appears. Choose any song you want to add. Either use the search option to find another.
- In the next window, you can choose how you want to add your music with a photo. Like lyrics or music album stickers. Choose whatever you want.
- Below you will find a slider. move the slider to select which portion of music you want to add. When you completed your editing tap on the Done button at the top right corner.
- Now you can rotate, move, zoom in and zoom out this sticker with your two fingers. Depending on how you want to design it.
- When you completed everything tap on the send to button at the bottom.
- By default your story is selected, Tap on the share button to share it. You can choose the close friends option to send with your selected friends.
Video tutorial to add music to instagram story
How to add music to instagram story without sticker
- Open instagram.
- Tap your story and choose a photo.
- Tap on the sticker icon and choose music.
- Select your desire music then tap on done.
- Now the tricks start. Use your two finger and zoom out the sticker as possible.
- Now Move the sticker outside from your story frame until it disapear.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Choose your story and then share.
Add music to Instagram story directly from Spotify
- Open Spotify and choose the song you want to add your insta story.
- Tap on the three dot icon.
- Choose share.
- Choose stories.
- Tap on your story to share.
Directly add music to Instagram story from Apple music
- Open Apple music.
- Choose the song you wish to share.
- Tap on the three dot icon and choose share.
- Keep swapping until you find Instagram. Then tap on it to open.
- Now choose your story from the left side.
Friends below are some questions related to this topic. Many people search for their answers on many social media, search engines, and on forums. So I added them to this article for my readers.
If you have any other questions related to this topic then feel free to comment below.
Q1. Why I can’t find music sticker to Instagram stories?
Check that your Instagram apps are up to date. Then check whether you are a beta tester or not. Also, check you are using a personal account. If your account is a business account then you can’t find these features.
Q2. How to add music to instagram story on laptop?
Q3. Can you add music to instagram story that isn’t there?
Q4. How to add music to instagram story with multiple photos?
- Open Instagram app.
- Choose your story from the top left corner.
- Tap and hold to select multiple photo from your gallery.
- Choose Next.
- Tap on Layout.
- choose sticker from the top menu.
- Select Music sticker either search for it.
- Choose the music you wish to add your story.
- Then tap on the next icon and select your story option to share.