Welcome again to the new blog post on “how to download Instagram reels“. Instagram reels have become very popular in a very short time.
However, the social media platform Instagram does not provide any built-in option to download any reels on your device.
You may be frustrated when you want to watch your favorite reels offline or share them with others outside of apps.
But no need to worry! Here are different methods to download Instagram Reels which are safe and easy.
In this blog post, I will tell you a step-by-step guide on how you can download Instagram reels through different methods like Chrome, online, or without any app.
Additionally, I provided a bonus tip that allows you to quickly download Instagram Reels with music without the need for any websites or apps.
So if you want to know about all these methods to download instagram reels, keep reading!
How to download Instagram reels on Android
If you’re an Android user and want to download Instagram Reels on your device, there are several methods you can try. Here are some steps you can follow:
Method 1: Using a Third-party App
- Download and install a third-party app that allows you to download Instagram Reels, such as Video Downloader for Instagram or InSaver.
- Now allow the necessary permission.
- Open Instagram and navigate to the reels you want to download. Now tap on the share icon and copy the link.
- Open the third-party app you downloaded and paste the link into the app (Some apps automatically detect the link you copied).
- Follow the instructions provided by the app to download the Reel to your Gallery.
Method 2: Using online websites
If you don’t want to download or install any third-party apps on your device, then you can try this method. Here you can use online websites that allow you to download Instagram videos or reels. Follow the below steps:
- First copy the reels link (share > copy link) you want to download.
- Now open the saveinsta website from Chrome or any other web browser.
- Paste the reels link and tap on download.
- You will find a preview with a download video option. Tap on it to download it to your gallery.
How to download Instagram reels on iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user and wondering to download instagram reels iPhone, there are a few methods you can try. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Download a third-party app that allows you to download Instagram Reels, such as InSaver or QuickSave.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone and navigate to the Reel you want to download.
- Tap the “three dots” at the bottom right corner of the Reel.
- Select “Copy Link” from the options that appear.
- Open the third-party app you downloaded and “paste” the link into the app.
- Follow the instructions provided by the app to download the Reel to your Camera Roll.
Bonus tips: How to download Instagram reels in gallery without app or websites
For privacy reasons, if you don’t want to use any third-party apps or websites to download Instagram reels, then there is an alternative.
By using this method you can download any reels with music directly to your gallery. Let’s do it:
- Open Instagram apps and navigate to the reels you want to download.
- Tap on the share and select “Add reel to your story”.
- The story editor opens, Zoom the reels to fit your screen.
- Tap on the three-dot line at the top right corner and select “Save”. And it will save your reels directly to your phone gallery.
- Now you can discard the story. No need to upload it.
There are some questions related to downloading Instagram reels”. Many people are searching for their answers on search engines or forums.
So I added them to this article for my readers. Maybe you have such questions on your mind.
Q1. How to download Instagram reels with music
Sometimes when you download reels there is no sound. But don’t worry! You can use any of the above methods I share. That will download any Instagram reel to your gallery with music or audio.
Q2. How to download Instagram reels from private account
- First, copy the reels link of the private account.
- Go to the URL section of Chrome and type view-source: paste the link of reels and then search it.
- You will find some HTML code (Don’t worry!). Copy all the code.
- Now visit howtotechies private downloader website.
- You will find three boxes, Paste the code in the last box and click on download.
- You will find a download button below the preview window. Tap on it to download this video.
I hope you enjoyed the above guide. If you want to download any favorite reels from Instagram to watch them later or share them on other social media platforms, then the above guide is very helpful to you.
I share all the methods. You can use any apps, online websites, or direct from Instagram to download reels.
Keep in mind to respect the copyright of the content creator and use the downloaded reels for personal use only or with their permission.
If you have any other queries related to Instagram then you can comment below. And don’t forget to follow Techsukhen for more tips, guides, and the latest tech updates.