Don’t want to see notes from certain users on Instagram? Do you want to hide instagram notes from someone? Look no further! We’ll walk you through the process of how to hide notes from someone on instagram in this blog post.
Also, you can mute instagram notes if you want. So are you interested to know all the steps? Ok! Believe me, hiding notes on instagram is easy as eating a piece of chocolate cake. So stay with me till the end of this article.
What are Instagram Notes?
Instagram notes are short posts or messages that appear at the top of people’s inboxes.
When you share notes, you can post them to followers (who you follow back) or your close friends list.
You can use text or emojis in Instagram notes and it can be a maximum of 60 characters or less.
How to hide notes on Instagram directly from the chat
Follow the below steps to mute Instagram notes directly from the chat box:
- Open the Instagram app and swipe the screen towards the right to navigate to the DM section.
- Here you will find the notes that other people shared. Simply long press on the notes you want to hide and tap on mute notes (This will mute all the future notes from the selected Instagram account).
- Again tap on mute notes to confirm your action.
How to hide notes on Instagram through profile settings
If you don’t want to see a person’s notes, you can turn them off by going to their profile settings. Follow the steps:
- Go to the Instagram profile of the user whose notes you want to mute.
- Now tap on the following button and choose mute.
- Now enable the toggle for notes to hide all notes from the selected user on your account.
How to hide notes from someone on instagram
If you want to hide Instagram notes from someone, then you can use Instagram’s “close friend” features.
For this, you need to create a list of close friends where you can add all the people with whom you want to share your notes.
Then whenever you create a new note, choose the close friend option instead of the share with follower option, then you can easily hide your notes from that person.
Also, if you don’t want to use the above feature, you can block that user. When you block that person, they won’t be able to see any of your content, including notes.
There are lots of questions related to how to hide notes on Instagram. That many people are searching on the internet and many forums. I collected them and added them to this blog post for my readers. Because you may have the same question on your mind and it will help you.
Q1. Can everyone see your notes on Instagram?
When you share notes on Instagram there are two options to share your notes. Followers you follow back and close friends mean your notes are only visible to your followers or the person you want. Not publicly.
Q2. How do I remove notes from Instagram?
If you want to remove your shared notes from Instagram, simply tap on the notes and choose to delete notes.
Q3. How do you change who can see your notes on Instagram?
When you are going to share a note there are two options to share followers you follow back and close friends you can choose as you want.
But if you want to change the visibility of already published notes then it’s not possible. You must delete it and create a new one with the desired share option.
Q4. How to unmute Notes on Instagram?
To unmute notes on Instagram follow the below steps:
1) Open the Instagram app and go to your profile section.
2) Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner and choose settings.
3) Now select privacy.
4) Now scroll down and select muted accounts. Here you will find the list of accounts you have muted.
5) Now choose the person whose notes you want to unmute.
6) Tap on the following button and tap on mute.
7) Then turn off the toggle button from the notes.
If you don’t want to see someone’s notes or want to hide your notes from someone, then you can do it easily by following the above guide.
Also if you have any questions related to notes you can comment in the comment section and if you find this article helpful then share it and follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.