Friends, there are many websites or apps available online. By the help of which you can easily compress your image.
But is it possible if you want to compress an image in a simpler and shorter way than this?
After uploading the image, just you need to put its dimensions, and your image will be compressed and saved on your device directly.
Yes friends it is possible. Today I will tell you about a free Google chrome extension, which allows you to easily compress any image directly.
And the great thing is that once you installed this extension on your google chrome then you can compress any image to any format offline. No internet connection requires.
For our personal work, we have to upload pictures on different websites. And in this situation, you might use a much longer method to compress that image or use an app, website, etc.
But this Google chrome extension made a shortcut to use any reducing app or website. If you are a person who has to deal with pictures every time, then this extension will be very helpful for you.
Friends, we know that the chrome extension supported only the desktop version. But I will share a new trick in this article. By the help of which you can easily use this chrome extension on your mobile device also.
Are you wondering?
Don’t worry stay with me till the end of this article. Here’s how to reduce any images directly on google chrome in desktop and Android versions.
How to reduce images directly on Google chrome desktop version?
- First, open the Google Chrome browser.
- Now visit chrome web store.
- Search Resizing app and then click on add to chrome to install this extension.
- Once this extension is installed on Google chrome click on it open. You will find it in the extension section beside your profile icon.
- Now a pop-up window opens. Click on the plus icon to add a photo from your device.
- Now in the next window optimize your photo as you want. Then click on save the image to save it on your device.
How to resize images directly on Google chrome Android version?
In the android version of google chrome, there is no extension option. To use chrome extension you need to use another web browser.
But don’t worry! You will get the same feature as google chrome. Additionally, you can use the extension of google chrome. Here’s how to use the resizing app extension on mobile.
- First, follow this process to install a chrome extension on your mobile device.
- Once you’re done with this process, open the installed browser.
- Now click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- scroll down and you will find the Resizing App extension option. Click on it.
- You will find the plus icon. Tap on it and select the image to be compressed.
- Now put your dimension and the image type.
- Click on save image to save it on your device. That’s it.
So friends I hope you enjoyed this interesting article. I strongly recommend you to use this time-saving extension.
Also, share these impressive tricks with your social media friends. Follow this blog for more interesting guides, social media tips, and many more.