Finally, WhatsApp rolling out the feature to send HD photos to everyone. And HD video-sharing features are on the way.
A few days ago a report said that WhatsApp is working on a feature to send HD photos for Android and iPhone. And that was available to some beta testers.
Today Mark Zuckerberg shared a post on Facebook and Instagram channels along with a video, “Whatsapp photo sharing has got a new update where you can send photos in HD”.
The HD photo-sharing features will be rolling out to everyone globally within the next week, and the HD video option is coming soon.
In a statement, WhatsApp said that for those special moments that you want friends and family to enjoy in every little detail, you now have the option to share photos in higher resolution while being protected by WhatsApp’s end two end encryption.
You may be using alternative methods to share photos. Because if we send photos on WhatsApp, the photos are compressed autometically for WhatsApp’s compression features. So that the receiver receives a low-resolution photo.
So to solve this problem whatsapp has launched HD photo-sharing features. To know whether these features are available on your phone, you must update your WhatsApp to the latest version from Playstore or App Store.
Then follow the steps below to send HD photos on whatsapp.
How to send HD photos on whatsapp
- First, open the whatsapp app and go to the chat option to whom you want to send HD photos.
- Then select the gallery option by clicking on the attach icon.
- Select your favourite image from the gallery.
- Then tap on the HD option at the top.
- A pop-up window will open, select the HD quality option and tap on the Done button.
- Then add a caption if you want and tap on the Send icon.
You can follow us on Google News to know the latest updates of Whatsapp, the latest technology updates, tutorial guides and other tips.