Instagram allows users to share one-time photos like other social media platforms. Here’s How to send one time photo on Instagram.
Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to communicate and connect worldwide.
We share media (photos and videos) in personal messages or groups on Instagram. But if you want to share one time view photos on Instagram for some personal reason, that is also possible.
One Time Photo, which is known as a self-destructing features. If you have shared a self-destructive photo with a user or group, it will be automatically deleted after viewing it once.
No one will be able to save the photo, take a screenshot or access it a second time.
So if you want to use these Instagram features then you have to follow some steps. It’s a little different from how we normally share photos. Let’s find out:
How to send one time photo on Instagram
- First, open Instagram apps.
- Then go to the inbox and open the chat of the person you want to share a one-time photo with.
- Tap on the camera icon on the bottom left side.
- Capture images or pick images, by hitting the gallery button at the bottom left of the screen.
- You will see an option at the bottom left corner, keep tapping on it until you see view once option.
- Then tap the send button and the photo will be shared.
There are many questions related to one-time photo sharing or self-destructing photos are asked by many users. So I added all these questions in this article because if you have the same questions on your mind, it will also help you.
How to send disappearing photos on Instagram from gallery?
1) Open the Instagram app.
2) Open the chat of the person to whom you want to send the self-destructing photo.
3) Tap the camera icon at the bottom left side.
4) Now tap on the photo icon at the bottom left to access the gallery.
Select the photo.
5) Keep tapping on an option you will see at the bottom left corner until you see the “view once” option.
Can you send a one-time message on Instagram?
Instagram has view once or self-destructing features for sharing photos or videos. However one one-time option to send text messages is not available.
But for this, you can use vanish mode on Instagram. If you are chatting using vanish mode, the messages will disappear as soon as you leave the chat.
Can we take screenshot of one time view in Instagram?
When you access the self-destructing photo, it will be visible for a certain time. And then you can no longer access it.
So if you can keep the screenshot within that certain time then it is possible. For this, you can use the power button and volume down button of the phone.
But one thing you must keep in mind is that if you take a screenshot of a view once photo, the sender will get a notification that you have taken a screenshot of their sent photo.
If you want to take a screenshot of View One’s photo without notifying the sender, you can use another device and capture it with the camera.
If you want to share a private photo or video, Instagram‘s view once photo-sharing features will really come in handy.
By following the above-discussed step-by-step guide you can easily share one-time photos through a gallery or by capturing them.
If there is any question related to viewing once features of Instagram then definitely let us know in the comments.
You can follow us for such Instagram-related tutorials, or the latest guides, tech news, tutorials and more.